The present “Terms & Conditions” governs the relationship between DUEROS and anyone that (hereafter a "User") who will register as users and/or purchase Products from the DUEROS webshop (hereafter “Shop”). The Shop operates under the domain www.dueros.com and www.dueros.es.
The Terms & Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
The User agrees to use the Shop only to obtain information about the Products or to place orders for purchase of the same and use each of the services of the Shop diligently, in accordance with the law and the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, and shall also refrain from using it in any way that may impede, damage or impair the normal operation and use of the Shop by Users or that may harm or cause damage to property and rights of DUEROS, suppliers, Users or in general any third party.
PRODUCTS AND PRICES:
DUEROS reserves the right to at any time change the Products and the prices that are offered to the Users through the Shop. Also, DUEROS reserves the right to stop providing or facilitating access and use, at any time and without notice, to any of the various types of products offered in the Shop.
The Products included in the Shop will correspond, as faithfully as possible to the available web visualization technologies, to the products actually offered. The characteristics of the products and prices are listed in the Shop homepage. DUEROS reserves the right to modify the way the Products are presented on the Shop.
Prices given in the Shop are always referred in Euros (€) and, unless otherwise indicated, they include taxes and transport to a list of available destination countries displayed on the webshop.
The Shop is an online platform aimed at promoting and selling DUEROS Products in many different countries.
The following contact information should be used if the User has any question in relation to the Shop:
This contact means cannot be used to purchase Products.
DUEROS commits to use User’s personal information for Shop order purposes only and not to disclose the same to any third parties except as necessary to fulfill a placed order for a Product or as might be required under any applicable laws. Unless the User states the contrary, DUEROS is authorised to use this information for its own marketing campaigns. In case the User doesn’t want ASO to use his information for marketing purposes, the User should send an e-mail to email@example.com with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” on the e-mail subject.
DUEROS shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental; special consequential or exemplary damages that result from the use of or the inability to use the materials and service on this site or the performance of any of its products (even if we were advised of the possibility of such damages).
CORRECTIONS OF SITE ERRORS
DUEROS reserves the right to update any information at anytime without prior notice; such as product information, pricing and availability. We have the right to terminate any orders involving pricing errors or inaccuracies.
RECEPTION OF DELIVERY
Currently all DUEROS products are sent by certified post. The deliveries are accomplished by the local post offices in each country. It is the User's responsibility to accept the shipment or, if necessary, pick it up in the local post office in case of an unsuccessful attempt of delivery.
The failure to accept the shipment within the local post service's time frame will lead to an automatic return to DUEROS. The extra costs for the return and a resending to the User will have to be borne by the User.
DAMAGED AND DEFECTIVE GOODS
Upon delivery of the Goods you should promptly examine them. If any of the Goods ordered:
- A) have been damaged in transit - or
- B) have been incorrectly shipped (unless this is due to incorrect ordering by you) - or
- C) are defective through faulty material or factory workmanship, you must notify us immediately in writing ( within 3 days from the date of delivery of the relevant Goods. You will be deemed to have accepted such Goods if you fail to notify us within such period.
- Upon receipt of the notice under conditions A / B / C, we will (if we consent to the return of such Goods) issue to you a returns number authorising the return of such Goods. The returns number will only be valid for a period of 14 days from the date of issue. We will not be obliged to accept the return of any such Goods without a returns number having first been obtained by you.
- You should return all Goods at your cost by the less expensive certified post, carriage paid and appropriately insured. You should ask us to confirm to you that such costs and charges are reasonable before you return the relevant Goods to us. Please obtain proof of posting or send the item with a tracking number as we cannot accept responsibility for Goods lost in transit. You undertake to ensure that the Goods are packaged in a manner suitable for safe transportation. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- Any Goods returned by you under this conditions A/ B/ C must be unused, unmarked and in their original product packaging (and in the case of defective Goods, such Goods must be returned to us without any attempt having been made by you or any other person to rectify, dismantle or alter such Goods).
- In the event that the Goods are damaged in transit on their return to us as a result of poor or insufficient packaging on your part, or are not complete, then we reserve the right not to credit or otherwise refund (in the event that the Goods are being returned for a refund), or replace (in the event that the Goods are being returned for the purposes of replacement), such damaged Goods.
- Provided you have complied with these conditions and we have issued to you a returns number, we will, subject to the Terms and Conditions, either replace such Goods free of charge or refund the Goods in full to you including all reasonable delivery charges incurred by you in returning such Goods, within 30 days of receipt of such Goods.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.